Our Mission

The Gis A Hug Foundation has been established to:

  • Educate the public generally and specific groups in particular, such as landlords, local authority staff, the police, schools and fire services, medical and legal professionals and government bodies and employees, about the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning.
  • Provide relief to those in need by encouraging and facilitating the installation and maintenance of carbon monoxide monitors in the homes of vulnerable people and those on low incomes.
  • Advance the health of people and save the lives of some of the people in Northern Ireland by raising awareness of the importance of having a carbon monoxide alarm in every home.